Yesterday marked exactly two years since I boarded a Santiago-bound plane, into the great unknown (Air Canada meal service).
By coincidence --although rather fitting -- yesterday I also signed the final papers for my apartment. I am now officially a) a homeowner, b) in a great deal of debt.
Tomorrow I meet with the contractor, and hopefully by the weekend I will be buying toilets and choosing paint colours.
A few more bits and bobbs:
* the other day as I was driving home from work there was a white van in front of me. The lettering on the side said Putzmeister. I assume it is some sort of company, but I liked the name. I wish I would have had my camera.
* along the same lines, I was reading that Angela Merkel went to some event in Germany hosted by the Germany magazine, Schmuck.
* Fall is here. It is maybe 30 degrees outside. Celsius.
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment